Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rates to Go Blog





Well many of my blog visitors knows writing is my hobby & i enjoying this is very much but no one from u knows that I also enjoying reading specially about on interesting place where I want to visit in upcoming future . And of course if you are on my blog, then I have to assume you that you like to read about Travel News & amazing destinations too, Unless you just like to read what I write, no matter the subject.
Anyway I was visiting a new blog today blog.ratestogo.com , and thought it might interest you. And also, I’ve been checking out a few hotels in Las Vegas for our trip there this Jan. It’ll be my first trip to Vegas, and I’m so excited! I don’t have a clue what resort I’m going to stay at, but I do know that I won’t be making a reservation at the most expensive hotel room in Vegas. Talk about having WAY too much money. First of all, Hugh Hefner is one lucky man to begin with, what with all the blonde bunny girlfriends. He’s the idol of millions of men, and quite possibly a few women as well. Reading about his $40,000 a night hotel room at the Palms Hotel made me a little sick. LOL! The blog I found that piece at is full of interesting travel news Blog Address: http://blog.ratestogo.com/
So don’t forget to bookmark this travel news blog J

No comments: